Thursday, August 7, 2008

So sorry, I am a little busy at the moment


Sorry if I haven't posted something of any real importance, I am a little busy at the moment. I only have about 100 pages left of the last Bella and Edward book. It has taken me so long because I am trying to savor every moment of it. I will be really sad when it ends, I know it is just a book and they aren't real people, but they got me through the last 6 months of Rexburg.

Another reason to be busy is the upcoming Princess Party for Little Miss. When I found out that my sister was pregnant and the new little bit would be born around Little Miss' Birhday, I knew we had to do something for her. She is way into princess things, so what better way to celebrate? We will be making crowns, searching for the King's treasure and pinning the crown on the Princess. Hopefully that will keep a 4 yr old occupied for a little bit.

Anyways, I probably won't be back until sometime next week. So have a good week!

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am a good friends with Amanda. Did you like the book? I liked the ending. I am also a fan of Harry Potter and can't believe they pushed the date back to next summer.