Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

Spring is here!!! This photo I took today and I can't decide which edit I liked the most. What do you guys think? I'll show you the Straight-Out-of-Camera shot just for comparison:

 
SOOC- Underexposed, pretty blah


Brightened it up a bit, slightly sharpened, put a little red in to balance out the blue.


Played around with a Vintage effect and then made Black and White.

  
Ran PW's Colorized action and then desaturated just a tad.

Ran PW's Old West action and then played around with the color levels a little bit.

So what do you think? I'm just so excited Spring is here and the flowers are blooming!

8 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

I think my favorite is the second to last one! So pretty! You really are so talented!

S'mee said...

B/W then the 2nd from the bottom. Great work!

Brianna said...

I like the brightened one and then the colorized one. They both look do pretty, I would like it printed and put on the wall, so cool Gill!!

Simonds Family said...

I vote for the fourth one! I love cherry blossoms! Spring...ah...what a tease.

Gillian said...

Thanks guys! I was thinking of putting one on the wall for when it's a rainy day, or feeling blue. Flowers always brighten your day!

In this lifetime said...

I have a thing for great pictures, nice job! what kind of camera do you use?

Gillian said...

Sorry In this lifetime, I just noticed your comment! I use a Nikon D60, its just a really basic model. Maybe someday I'll have a more professional camera. But remember it's not the camera it's the person behind it that makes beautiful pictures:o)

rsgoldget said...

The actual sales leader associated with instructed people, one of the primary cause is to find rs 3 years ago rare metal is extremely secure, regardless of how much or how frequently you get, your money will never be forbidden, but for players Several gold, it is rather an easy task to obtain prohibited. Thus almost all of the rs3 gamers wouldn't normally care to obtain rs Three platinum.

Cheap RS Gold

Runescape Gold