Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Fours Meme

My first MeMe I am so excited!!!!!

A) Four Jobs I have had in my life!

1. Front Desk for two Eye Doctors
2. OPerations Assistant for a Property Management company
3. Assistant Manager at the Bombay Company
And my all time favorite!!!!!!
4. Trail Mix Mixer, Oh yeah lots of fun! Especially when you get tiny microscopic cuts on your arms from the salt. It feels GREAT!!!!


B) Four Movies I watch over and over (and over)

1. I know I am lame for this but any Harry Potter movie, just ask my husband
2. Cars
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Pirates of the Carribean

I am with Chronicler though, I have so many movies I watch over and over it isn't fair to just list 4!!

C) Four Places I have Lived

1. Riverside, CA
2. Hemet, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Last but not least, my own personal hell, Rexburg, ID

I know I really branched out there. I am hoping to move to some cooler places once the Tall guy is out of school.

D) Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. House, it is really the only show I must watch every week!
2. King of Queens
3. American Idol(shamefully addicted)
4. Reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I get up early every morning just so I can watch it, how sad is that. I think I have watched the whole series about three times over.


Four Places I have been on vacation

1. Pismo Beach, CA (I think everyone should go and at least spend a weekend there, if not for the beauty, do it for the amazing food!)
2. Honolulu and Waikiki (Not as much fun as I would have expected)
3. Seattle, WA (I love Seattle, rain and all!!!)
4. Countless road trips with friends and family to Utah

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Everyone on my blogroll of course.
2. VWVortex
3. Mugglenet (Okay so I guess my Harry Potter obsession is out of the closet now, I even listen to a weekly podcast, how embarassing)
4. Amazon (real exciting, I know)


Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Chocolate cake, give my a good slice of chocolate cake and I will be your best friend.
2. Chicken and Rice, the way Mom makes it of course
3. Anything with rice! As long as it isn't sweet of course, people you are ruining rice!!!!
4. A really good breakfast, and I mean a breakfeast! Waffles, French Toast, a really good scramble you name it! As long as it doesn't have too many eggs, bleh!

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. Home, and I don't mean Rexburg
2. Provo, Utah
3. Lexington, VA
4. Somewhere it gets above 20 degrees in the winter.


I am so glad I got to be apart of this one! I might have to try the top 100 things about you sometime, though it may take me awhile. Hope you had fun finding out a little more about me!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

mugglenet! heh, you really did prove obsession! combined with the vortex, you're pretty interesting!

I just made the best chocolate cookies! I'll have to post the recipe.

The Pea said...

Okay I am with you on Harry Potter. I never knew there wasa mugglenet though.
And I must admit I love Rice with Brown sugar for breakfast.

Gillian said...

Pea, since you like Harry Potter I will forgive the Rice and Brown Sugar, hehe. :o) Mugglenet is a very cool Harry Potter site because it covers all Harry Potter news!

Robyn said...

pictures, girl pictures!

Gillian said...

I am sorry there aren't any pictures of the car yet! I woke up and it was covered in snow :o( So hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow enough to get some nice shots of it! :o)