Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I thought I lived in SOUTHERN Utah




So here I am thnking that I moved somewhere warm, but instead it is SNOWING!!!! Booooo! I have had enough snow. On the other hand Ozzy loves it. He was trying to eat it. He even helped some neighborhood kids build their snowman. Seriously he did. He helped them roll up the giant snowball. It was too cute. So next time we move it could very well be to Hawaii, where it doesn't snow. Oh wait... I heard it's snowing there too today. Did I mention I hate living in the snow.

4 comments:

The Pea said...

OKAY SO I totally thought of you when i heard it was snowing. I seriously said to myself " .... And she thought she was done with snow this winter"

Brianna said...

Hehe, I love what the pea said, I think we were all thinking of you when we heard about the snow. Wish you were down here though. I think Hawaii would be way too far away though.

Gillian said...

That is so funny of you guys! But very sweet in a weird way. I love you guys both alot!

Robyn said...

Good grief there is snow everywhere! Except here of course. We still get the visiting kind only. Which is great. I would have loved seeing ozzy build a snowman!