Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The competition...

Okay Party People, what is the deal with the competition??? We were all gung ho and now it has kind of dwindled out. We need to get back on track. I mean come on I was almost at 10 lbs gone and now I am almost back to where I stated. So come on everyone tell me your most inspiring stories. What motivates you? Why are you in this??? What are your goals? Where do you want to be healthwise in 6 months?? Let me know what is up I need some inspiration as I am sure we all do! Keep working hard! I know it is a hard road, but we all are in it together. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm not sure it's an inspiring story but here goes...

M&D were over the other night and I told them that I was going to be cremated. M said how could you do that to your body??!! I said why should I take better care of it then than I do now? She had to admit no one takes good care of their body like we do in death.

So maybe I just need to get with it and look better while I'm here. Also, I am wanting to be able to order on line with confidence as I hate shopping in malls.

Robyn said...

p.s. I like the blue! If you want to know how to do more, I'll email you the link. Thanks for the compliments on mine!

Gillian said...

Good Story! It's so true how we do some much for our bodies when we die but not while we are living!